As the UX Designer you’ll oversee the whole customer journey across all touchpoints with AirHelp service. Your job would consist of putting yourself in user’s shoes and improving their experience while keeping in mind company’s business goals. Work together with customers, copywriters, product managers and data analysts to design and validate solutions for creating delightful user experience. Thrive for constant improvement and make impact by educating the team about importance of user-centered design. Experience at a fast growing startup that has multiple customer touch points huge plus. We’re looking for a strong voice that can represent the customer’s voice in
What you’ll do:
- Perform usability tests with customers both remotely and in-person
- Identify, plan and conduct user research studies to support company initiatives with insight about customer needs and motivations
- Build and maintain UX deliverables such as user flows, personas, customer journeys and empathy maps
- Present your findings to stakeholders to ensure that the research is understood and able to be implemented in our products
- Identify and solve product challenges
- Design solutions providing delightful user experience
- Work with development teams to ensure technical feasibility of design
- Minimum 5 years of experience in UX Design in IT industry
- Has experience with “UX writing”. Has the ability to communicate the right action and expectation for a user.
- Solid portfolio showcasing design deliverables such as research findings, wireframes, prototypes and final designs backed up by data and business impact
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop and prototyping software such as Marvel or Invision
- Experience with working in agile methodologies
- Experience working with designers, product managers, and engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
What can you expect at AirHelp?
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team.
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds.
- Take part in our internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events.
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment.
- Private healthcare package.
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners).
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.).
We are travelers helping travelers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit!