Human Resources position in Berlin
Skyrocket your career by joining the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
What will you do on board?
- Manage the global recruitment process
- Provide a great candidate experience for all applicants and ensure compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies & channels to build relevant talent pools
- Assist with recommendations to hiring manager on candidate hire, and partner with appropriate stakeholders
- Think outside the box and organise employer branding activities
- Support in any other HR related areas and ad hoc projects
What we need from you?
- At least 2,5 years of experience in recruiting area
- Educational background preferably related to human resources management, psychology or social sciences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business English, German fluency is a plus
- Practical knowledge of German labour law is a plus
- Self-driven, open-minded, with proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and tight deadlines within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Full time job based on consultancy contract
Join us and get ready for the ride of your lifetime!