Senior Product Manager – New Products
Product in Berlin, Gdańsk
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If the answer is yes, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, and we’re a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate passengers about their rights.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager that will manage product development and launch of new products.You will work with our Senior Lead Product Manager to expand AirHelp’s portfolio of consumer services for air travelers. The role includes pursuing customer and marketing research, providing business analysis, working closely with engineering and design teams, and planning user acquisition initiatives.
As the Sr. Product Manager – New Products, you will own and be responsible for business results of products and services that you will manage.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 4 years experience in Product Management in high-growth tech companies
- Proven track record of launching web or mobile products from scratch
- Strong understanding or experience in digital marketing
- Experience running customer and market research initiatives
- Practice in validating assumptions by running numerous A/B experiments
- An analytical mindset able to make fast data-driven decisions
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to communicate a bigger picture
- An insatiable appetite for growth and self-development
- A committed attitude and a self-starter mindset
What you will do:
- Conduct customer research and market analysis to identify and validate business potential
- Define solutions and services addressing identified market needs and opportunities
- Define success and core metrics; communicate them clearly with the team
- Lead design and development efforts by following the MVP methodology
- Manage the roadmap and work directly with designers, engineers, QA, and data analysts to turn experiments and MVPs into high-quality and scalable products
- Plan a go-to-market strategy for new products and initiatives
- Maintain strong working relations with various internal teams such as Marketing, Partnerships, Data Science, Engineering, Design
- Be the superhero, unafraid of chaos, unafraid to take risks, and up for making mistakes and learning from them; Learn, learn, learn!
What we offer:
- You will be issued a MacBook and use cutting-edge tools and work with a top-notch engineering and design group. We want your job to be cool!
- We work and play hard. Our summer and winter party are special events!
- Private healthcare package and multisport card
- Free beverages, freshly-squeezed orange juice, sandwiches and salads
- Work alongside serial entrepreneurs and a driven team
- Regular events and initiatives
- We are travelers helping fellow travelers. Join us today for a ride of a Lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.