Senior Product Manager – Conversion
Product in Berlin, Gdańsk
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If the answer is yes, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, and we’re a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate passengers about their rights.
We are looking for a passionate Sr. Product Manager that will manage all efforts focused on optimizing conversion, reducing friction and user-generated errors in claim submission funnel, onboarding process and documents upload flow. Additionally, you will take on initiatives related to implementation of viral loops in our core product and new products that AirHelp is launching. You will be responsible for identifying problems and opportunities, running data and user research initiatives and implementing numerous experiments. The role requires close cooperation with data analysts, designers, engineers, marketing experts and other Product Managers.
As the Sr. Product Manager – Conversion, you will own and be responsible for crucial part of every AirHelp’s customer journey and core business metric – “claim intake”.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 4 years experience in Product Management in high-growth tech companies
- Proven track record of successfully optimizing large scale web or mobile products
- Experience running customer and market research initiatives
- Practice in validating assumptions by running extensive A/B and multivariate experiments
- An analytical mindset able to make fast data-driven decisions
- An insatiable appetite for growth and self-development
- A committed attitude and a self-starter mindset
- Past experience of working in growth or marketing teams is a big plus!
What you will do:
- Conduct in-depth user research and data analysis of customer onboarding process
- Identify solutions to optimize conversion, reduce friction and user-generated errors
- Find potential for viral loops in AirHelp’s products and use them to increase referral rates
- Collect and interpret data to articulate optimizations and changes in processes
- Translate them into prototypes and interface designs and flows
- Define success and core metrics; communicate them clearly with the team
- Ideate, prioritize, plan and execute numerous A/B and multivariate experiments
- Lead design and development efforts by following the MVP methodology
- Manage the roadmap and work directly with designers, engineers, QA, and data analysts
- Be the superhero, unafraid of chaos, unafraid to take risks, and up for making mistakes and learning from them; Learn, learn, learn!
What we offer:
- You will be issued a MacBook and use cutting-edge tools and work with a top-notch engineering and design group. We want your job to be cool!
- We work and play hard. Our summer and winter party are special events!
- We provide a generous amount of opportunity to attend conferences or trainings
- Private healthcare package and multisport card
- Free beverages, freshly-squeezed orange juice, sandwiches and salads
- Work alongside serial entrepreneurs and a driven team
- Regular events and initiatives
- We are travelers helping fellow travelers.
Join us today for a ride of a Lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.