Senior Product Designer
Design, Product position in Gdańsk
More and more air passengers are asking AirHelp for help when they experience flight disruptions. Because of that, AirHelp is growing rapidly.
We’re a Y Combinator backed company that is looking for a Senior Product Designer who could help us design future of our products locatedin our office in Gdansk, Poland.
This role will require creativity and experience in product design.
As a Senior Product Designer a typical week might include the following:
- Shaping future of our web and mobile products, wireframing new features, or whole new products from scratch
- Putting visual design on the top of wireframes and delivering pixel perfect assets to developers
- Prototyping (in tools like Invision) and testing new experiences with users
- Solving product problems and working on reducing drop-offs in business-critical parts of userflows
- Working with developers on polishing the visual details and experience, after design gets developed
- overlooking and mentoring junior product designers
Essential & desirable experience
- 3+ years experience of designing web and/or mobile products
- Expertise in visual and interaction design proved by impressive portfolio
- Proven track record of designing beautiful and usable products shipped to end-users
- Strong feel for good user experience and passion for design
- Ability to lead product design from start to end
- Ability to work in a fast growing company, where you’ll need to switch focus quick sometimes
- Ability to align your work with our overall strategy
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and / or Sketch
- Ability to explain your design decisions
- Ego-free approach to accepting feedback
This life might be for you if you have:
- Front-end experience
- Experience with animation prototyping software as Adobe AfterEffects, Principle, or similar
- Personal projects which show passion for design and problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Design / IT
We believe in challenging the status quo, and we believe there is always room for improvement no matter how successful your performance is.
We believe in change, execution and speed. This is why we have built a team of people that won’t take no for an answer and always go the extra mile to accomplish what they set out to do. Our company is going to be a big part of your daily life, and the founders want you to share our ambitions and commitment to our product, team and company. We expect you to take full charge of the things you work on, and that you’ll be passionate about them. We need your courage, power and enthusiasm. We know that people of this special breed, with their inner drive, aren’t found everywhere. That is why if you’re committed, prove your skill and your great value to the company, we will be pleased and honored by your work effort; in return you’ll get the best job in the world. But remember, that your dream job is not a commodity on a shelf; it’s something you create, together with us.
More on AirHelp:
- BusinessInsider – 25 hottest New York startups
- FOX News – The AirHelp app helps passengers get their rightful compensation
- Disrupt – Winners of Disrupt 2014
- NBC – Company helps turn delays into cash for flight passengers
- CNBC – Bumped from a flight, app helps fliers collect airline fees
- TechCrunch – When airlines screw up your flight, AirHelp gets you paid
- Wired – Bumped From a Flight? This Startup Wants to Get You Paid
- Fast Company – How to make money when airlines ruin your trip
- Mashable – Top Y combinator startups to watch
- VentureBeat – Here are the 5 best startups from Y Combinator’s demo day
- Yahoo – Flight delayed for hours, This website can hel
Interested in this position?
Your friends may be interested?
Share this job with them.
Yahoo! We got your CV now! If we think you are a right match, we will reach out to you.See other vacancies