As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Tech Team on a full-time basis.
As a member of the Engineering team, you would be responsible for design, development and maintenance of the company services.
- Design and develop new services, APIs, user interfaces and internal tools.
- Design and development of new features in existing company products.
- Teamwork in an Agile style methodology (SCRUM) in close cooperation with UX Designer and Product Manager.
- Deliver work in a timely fashion and align your work with the business priorities.
- Support other engineers with good development practices.
- Assist the team in maintenance of existing services.
- Proficiency in modern web development and standards: HTML5, CSS3, AMP, PWA, build tools (Gulp, Webpack, etc.), CSS preprocessors, responsive design.
- Ability to write and consume REST web services (JSON or XML).
- Knowledge of SQL and modern databases and datastores (MySQL, Redis, DynamoDB).
- Experience with cloud based infrastructure like Amazon Web Services, etc.
- Git and gitflow.
- Focus on code quality, readability and maintainability.
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too.
- Access to the latest technology.
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!