Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights. As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for the SEA Manager.
As the SEA Manager, you will be in charge of managing and optimizing paid campaigns across different channels and focus on Display and Facebook. You will also be responsible for helping research and vet new marketing channels/partners.
- Create and continuously manage cost-effective international and multilingual search campaigns
- Daily work on optimizing current campaigns to a lower cost per acquisition while scaling the overall number of customers
- Perform ad copy, keyword, campaign structure, creativity and landing page tests to achieve CPA goals
- Analyze, report and make recommendations
Who you are:
- You have 1-2 years of experience working in SEA/SEM Marketing (AdWords)
- You are experienced in creating campaigns with search engines such as Google AdWords, develop and test new keywords, Ad groups, Ad copies, Bid Strategies
- You have experience with Google AdWords Editor and you can manage campaigns in bulk
- You have experience in performance metrics and direct response campaigns, optimizing towards CPA / CAC / ROI goals
- You are a quick thinker and who can implement changes in a timely manner. You know how to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- You have an excellent written and verbal skills in English. Additional languages will be beneficial.
- Experience with bid management tools and ads platforms (e.g. DoubleClick) is beneficial
What can you expect at AirHelp?
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds
- Ongoing internal training
- Flexible hours
- Take part in our internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment
- German language classes
We are travelers helping travelers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit!