Tech position in Gdańsk
As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for Scrum Master to join our Tech Team in Gdańsk, Poland on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities of Scrum Master:
- Own agile delivery management of AirHelp engineering teams.
- Work closely with Product Owners, developers and designers in the definition and execution of features across multiple products.
- Collaborate with engineers and technical managers to guide technical project scope.
- Enable the engineering team to make and meet commitments for project deliverables based on known priorities.
- Drive continuous process improvement.
- Identify and remove roadblocks that limit the work of Scrum teams.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Agile software development process, preferably Scrum.
- Documented experience in project management, technical product management or software development management.
- Very good organizational and interpersonal skills, leadership competencies.
- Ability to set common goals of a project, gets things done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What we will offer you:
- An adequate compensation package tailored to your experience.
- Unique opportunity to join the working environment at the heart of its core operations.
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too.
- Access to the latest technology.
- Additional benefits (Multisport card, English classes etc.).
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Interested in this position?
Your friends may be interested?
Share this job with them.
Yahoo! We got your CV now! If we think you are a right match, we will reach out to you.See other vacancies