Tech position in Gdańsk
As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for Scrum Master to join our Tech Team in Gdańsk, Poland on a full-time basis.
The tasks of Scrum Master include, but are not limited to:
- Project management of Internet products development
- Constant cooperation with Product Owner, developers and other departments of the company
- Driving continuous improvement within the process and the team members
- Taking care of the completion of the project according to the schedule
- Identifying and removing obstacles that limit the work of Scrum teams
Essential & desirable experience
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Scrum or other agile methodologies of IT project management
- Experience in the management of software development projects
- Very good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set common goals of project
- Highly developed leadership competences
- Excellent ability to prevent and resolve conflicts
- Experience gained in the project team as a programmer or analyst
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What we will offer you:
- An adequate compensation package tailored to your experience.
- Unique opportunity to join the working environment at the heart of its core operations.
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too.
- Access to the latest technology.
- Additional benefits (Multisport card, English classes etc.).
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Interested in this position?
Your friends may be interested?
Share this job with them.
Yahoo! We got your CV now! If we think you are a right match, we will reach out to you.See other vacancies