Tech position in Gdańsk
As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Tech Team on a full-time basis.
You will be working within the development in strong cooperation with support team. You will be involved in the preparation of test cases, test scripts and will be required to execute tests both manually and where necessary using automated testing tools.
Experience and Requirements
- 3+ years of testing experience
- Experience in testing web applications
- Knowledge of the development life cycle
- The ability to pick things up quickly
- Interest in business systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in testing websites, web apps and mobile applications
- Knowledge of automated testing solutions like Selenium, Cucumber or similar
- Basic Knowledge of one of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Java/Groovy or other scripting languages
- User level knowledge of any Unix flavor – shell basics
- SQL experience
- TDD, RSpec, Team City, Maven or any other Continuous Integration tool
More on AirHelp:
- BusinessInsider – 25 hottest New York startups
- FOX News – The AirHelp app helps passengers get their rightful compensation
- Disrupt – Winners of Disrupt 2014
- NBC – Company helps turn delays into cash for flight passengers
- CNBC – Bumped from a flight, app helps fliers collect airline fee
- TechCrunch – When airlines screw up your flight, AirHelp gets you paid
- Wired – Bumped From a Flight? This Startup Wants to Get You Paid
- Fast Company – How to make money when airlines ruin your trip
- Mashable – Top Y combinator startups to watch
- VentureBeat – Here are the 5 best startups from Y Combinator’s demo day
- Yahoo – Flight delayed for hours, This website can help
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Interested in this position?
Your friends may be interested?
Share this job with them.
Yahoo! We got your CV now! If we think you are a right match, we will reach out to you.See other vacancies