Product Marketing Copywriter
Marketing position in New York
AirHelp helps air passengers get compensation from the airlines when their flight gets cancelled, delayed or overbooked. Most people don’t know their rights and end up being rejected when seeking compensation. With AirHelp, all the you have to do is enter your flight details, and from there we will take care of all the paperwork and deal with the airlines, so that the passenger gets paid without the hassle.
This is a compelling role that will require the successful candidate to write engaging and effective copy for all user touch points in the product experience. Additionally you would be tasked with crafting and implementing the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches. Most of the interaction we have with our customers is through email and a great understanding, and track record, in email marketing is required.
We believe in challenging the status quo, and we believe there is always room for improvement no matter how successful our product is. We believe in change, execution and speed. This is why we have built a team of people that won’t take no for an answer and always go the extra mile to accomplish what they set out to do.
- Writing copy for all user touch points in the product flow (email, app, website, FAQ)
- Define and implement AirHelp’s tone of voice in the product flow
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- A/B and multivariate testing copy to measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Developing a strong understanding of AirHelp’s users through user testing
- Copy edit and proofread across web, email, and app UI
- Assist product team in creating compelling copy for existing and new products
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and best practice
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 3-5 years experience in a product marketing copywriting within tech or E-commerce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an eye for An eye for correct spelling and grammar
- Past experience and proven track record with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience writing in the technology category and ability to make intricate processes accessible and understandable to a wide audience
- Proven teamwork skills, flexibility and a healthy disrespect for the impossible
- You understand how to measure the success of written content.
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Self-starter, highly motivated to succeed under minimal supervision.
- Very web-savvy and up-to-date with developing tools and methods.
- An understanding of behavioural psychology and the ability to build growth strategies based on these
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too
- Access to the latest technology
More on AirHelp:
- BusinessInsider – 25 hottest New York startups
- FOX News – The AirHelp app helps passengers get their rightful compensation
- Disrupt – Winners of Disrupt 2014
- NBC – Company helps turn delays into cash for flight passengers
- CNBC – Bumped from a flight, app helps fliers collect airline fees
- TechCrunch – When airlines screw up your flight, AirHelp gets you paid