Product position in Gdańsk
As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Team on a full-time basis.
What will you do onboard?
- Design new features and developing our products
- Analyze performance of our products
- Create product documentation for dev team, marketing team and other teams
- Work with the dev team on implementing new features
- Fluent English &MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What to take with you?
- Joy of products building that users love
- What it takes to disrupt an industry
- Your immanent passion to use data to make decisions
- Team spirit that empowered consumers in the air travel industry
- Attention to the details making sure no assumptions are made without supporting data
- Your fast learning &quick thinking skill
- Your passion for thriving in controlled chaos where everything is possible
- Entrepreneurship ! You can’t stop. 9-5 is not for you at all
- Your brave heart of taking responsibility
What is desired onboard:
- Solid analytical and project management skills
- Passion for analyzing products, customers and market dynamics
- Experience with web based tools, such as Project Managment tools, Wikis and/or other internet based applications.
- Proficiency in writing and editing technical documents.
- Creating tables, views and reports.
During the flight you will be provided with:
- An adequate compensation tailored to your experience
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too
- Access to the latest technology
More on AirHelp:
- BusinessInsider – 25 hottest New York startups
- FOX News – The AirHelp app helps passengers get their rightful compensation
- Disrupt – Winners of Disrupt 2014
- NBC – Company helps turn delays into cash for flight passengers
- CNBC – Bumped from a flight, app helps fliers collect airline fees
- TechCrunch – When airlines screw up your flight, AirHelp gets you paid
- Wired – Bumped From a Flight? This Startup Wants to Get You Paid
- Fast Company – How to make money when airlines ruin your trip
- Mashable – Top Y combinator startups to watch
- VentureBeat – Here are the 5 best startups from Y Combinator’s demo day
- Yahoo – Flight delayed for hours, This website can help