Design, Product position in Gdańsk
As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Team on a full-time basis.
What will you do onboard?
- Design new features and developing our products
- Analyze performance of our products
- Create product documentation for dev team, marketing team and other teams
- Work with the dev team on implementing new features
- Fluent English &MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What to take with you?
- Joy of products building that users love
- What it takes to disrupt an industry
- Your immanent passion to use data to make decisions
- Team spirit that empowered consumers in the air travel industry
- Attention to the details making sure no assumptions are made without supporting data
- Your fast learning &quick thinking skill
- Your passion for thriving in controlled chaos where everything is possible
- Entrepreneurship ! You can’t stop. 9-5 is not for you at all
- Your brave heart of taking responsibility
What is desired onboard:
- Solid analytical and project management skills
- Passion for analyzing products, customers and market dynamics
- Experience with web based tools, such as Project Managment tools, Wikis and/or other internet based applications.
- Proficiency in writing and editing technical documents.
- Creating tables, views and reports.
During the flight you will be provided with:
- An adequate compensation tailored to your experience
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too
- Access to the latest technology
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Interested in this position?
Your friends may be interested?
Share this job with them.
Yahoo! We got your CV now! If we think you are a right match, we will reach out to you.See other vacancies