More and more air passengers are asking AirHelp for help when they experience flight disruptions. Because of that, AirHelp is growing rapidly. We’re a Y
Combinator backed company that is looking for a world class PR Manager that can lead our PR efforts. For too long the air travel industry has been
surrounded by red tape and bureaucracy, and we are looking for a smart, self-motivated, and enthusiastic individual to join us on the journey of helping
consumers assert their legal rights through tech and data.
What you’ll be doing
· Drive the development and execution of PR strategy
· Manage our US PR calendar, and make sure that we get coverage on an ongoing basis.
· Manage our International PR calendar to achieve coverage in the countries we operate in with the help of country managers.
· Identify trends and emerging stories that can be utilized for mentions or comments about AirHelp.
· Write compelling communications such as; press releases, blog posts, bylines, speaker proposals, story ideas/pitches and industry award submissions
· Develop relationships with key reporters
· Achieve ROI-driven press coverage for our products and reports in a diverse media landscape including business and consumer press
· Identify and Source data and stats internally in the company that can be the basis of press coverage
· Provide input on social media strategy, in coordination with our Social Media team, to ensure programs additional success and reach
· Be a solid news/industry trends resource for key internal stakeholders
· Provide country managers with PR best practices and training.
· Proven experience in tech/consumer public relations
· Proven success in crafting creative communication, resulting in solid coverage and positive customer perceptions
· Experience working with press, bloggers and social influencers in both the tech, travel and business trades.
· Strong skills in PR, thought leadership and social program development
· A self-starter attitude with the ability to learn quickly and thrive under pressure in a fast paced, international and shifting environment
· Strong writing skills, with a flair for compelling prose
· Savviness with numbers: you know how to quantify the reach and efficiency of the coverage you work on and extract the right data points.
· Ability to work in a global, collaborative environment while also self-motivated to execute on projects and deliver results independently
· Demonstrated ability to be a creative, out-the-box thinker who wants to deliver a compelling message and tell interesting stories
We help travellers get money back when airlines screw up their flights. Most people don’t know their rights and end up being rejected when seeking
compensation. With AirHelp all you have to do is enter in your flight details, from there will take care of all the paperwork and deal with the airline and
make sure the money gets to your account.
Place of work
: 169 Canal St, New York
We believe in challenging the status quo, and we believe there is always room for improvement no matter how successful your product is. We believe in
change, execution and speed. This is why we have built a team of people that won’t take no for an answer and always go the extra mile to accomplish what
they set out to do.
Our company is going to be a big part of your daily life, and the founders want you to share our ambitions and commitment to our product, team and company.
At the same time, you’ll have a lot of flexibility. We expect you to take full charge of the things you work on, and that you’ll be passionate about them.
We need your courage, power and enthusiasm. We know that people of this special breed, with their inner drive, aren’t found everywhere. That is why if
you’re committed, prove your skill and your great value to the company, we will be pleased and honored by your work effort; in return you’ll get the best
job in the world. But remember, that your dream job is not a commodity on a shelf; it’s something you create, together with us.