Skyrocket your career by joining probably the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
What will you do on board?
- Collect all necessary documentation and organize it to start legal proceedings
- Prepare case summaries and organize materials for case review
- Review claims database
- Communicate with the passengers and the airlines as a part of the support team
What to take with you?
- Fluency in both English and Portuguese
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously, self-driven with a high energy level
- Exceptional presentation skills and deadly persuasion
- Ability to handle more passengers at once
- Business awareness along with empathy
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly
- Access to the latest technology
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Full time job based on an employment contract
- Clear career path with a possibility to increase your salary even by 2000 PLN within 2 years
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space
- Private healthcare package
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!