Personal Assistant to VP of BizDev
Business Development position in Gdańsk
Skyrocket your career by joining the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
What will you do on board?
- Organizing Bolesław Drapella’s calendar and complex schedule of business and personal matters (ensuring no overlap, anticipating and resolving potential scheduling conflicts)
- Coordinating all administrative preparations for the Bolesław Drapella’s meetings, business trips and conference calls, including advance scheduling of meetings, travel, hotel accommodations, meeting logistics
- Screen making and direct mailing and phone calling
- Information and responds to inquiries providing
- AirHelp BizDev Team in day-to-day projects supporting
- Reports and materials as needed preparing
- Special requests and all other related duties executing
- airhelp.com (50% of work time), roomauction.com, recamp
.pl and some charity projects that Bolesław Drapella is involved in i.e. hospicare.pl assisting
What to take with you?
- Fluency in both English and Polish (C1/C2 level)
- Exceptional professionalism, communication and interpersonal skills
- High-level organizational skills and be detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Very good knowledge of computer programs i.e. MS Office, electronic scheduling systems (and willingness to earn new technology solutions)
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Loyalty and unwavering integrity
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- The huge possibility to learn how the Internet industry is working, especially online travel
- Opportunity to work with the best-known people form start-up environment and learn how to built a successful project
- Access to the latest technology
- Additional benefits (Multisport card, English classes etc.)
Read more about our VP of BizDev Bolesław Drapella:
https://goo.gl/8cwafh– recent interview in English
https://goo.gl/TI8txi– LinkedIn profile
https://goo.gl/2DoPFr– Facebook profile
Our crew is waiting, please check in via „Apply now” button or use our e-mail address [email protected] directly.