Paid acquisition manager
Marketing position in New York
The paid acquisition manager is responsible for increasing brand awareness, improving the quality of website traffic and driving up conversions and revenue.
You will oversee the planning, development and execution of effective acquisition strategies across paid search, social, display, and other customer acquisition channels.
- A problem solver who is who is both incredibly creative yet data driven and analytical.
- Manage and execute all aspects of paid search campaigns, including spend, keyword strategy, testing and ad copy.
- Love data, constantly test and refine, leveraging insights from our campaign performances to optimise our acquisition marketing programs and campaigns.
- Work with product teams to identify features that improve effective customer
- Develop and execute on monthly and quarterly budgets and forecasts.
- Lead the creative development process for acquisition creative – creating concepts and draft copy that’s on-brand for landing pages to SEM copy, Facebook and Twitter ads.
- Collaborate with brand and marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Provide the team with clear analysis and reporting on all acquisition efforts.
- Find totally new and crazy ways to increase AirHelp’s brand awareness.
Desired skills and experience:
- Advanced Excel skills and strong analytical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain.
- Highly knowledgeable in Google Analytics and relating metrics to paid and organic traffic
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with Google Adwords
- Experienced in data analysis and budget management.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, strong attention to detail and can skillfully manage several complex projects with multiple moving parts.
- Love of travel is a bonus!
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too
- Access to the latest technology
More on AirHelp:
- BusinessInsider – 25 hottest New York startups
- FOX News – The AirHelp app helps passengers get their rightful compensation
- Disrupt – Winners of Disrupt 2014
- NBC – Company helps turn delays into cash for flight passengers
- CNBC – Bumped from a flight, app helps fliers collect airline fees
- TechCrunch – When airlines screw up your flight, AirHelp gets you paid
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!