Operations position in Gdańsk
Skyrocket your career by joining the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
What will you do on board?
- Greeting visitors at front reception desk in a professional and pleasant manner
- Providing administrative and organizational support to the Office Manager and to
the office in Gdańsk
- Maintaining conference rooms, office and kitchens
- Ordering office and kitchen supplies; cooperating with vendors
- Managing front desk functions such as incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Creating a positive company image both outside and inside the organization
What to take with you?
- Fluency in English and Polish, both verbal and written
- Friendly and helpful personality with the desire to work with people
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Problem solving skills, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Professional appearance and high personal culture
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Opportunity to work with the best-known people form start-up environment and learn how to built a successful project
- Access to the latest technology
- Full time job based on an employment contract
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space
- Additional benefits (Multisport card, English classes etc.)
Our crew is waiting, please check in via „Apply now” button or use our e-mail address [email protected]