Marketing Manager Finland
Marketing position in Berlin, Gdańsk
More and more air passengers are asking AirHelp for help when they experience flight disruptions. Because of that, AirHelp is growing rapidly.
We’re a Y Combinator backed company that is looking for a worldclass marketing manager that can lead our marketing efforts in Finland. For too long the air travel industry has been surrounded by red tape and bureaucracy, and we are looking for a smart, self-motivated, and enthusiastic individual to join us on the journey of helping consumers assert their legal rights through tech and data.
- A growth hacker. You are a star at customer acquisition using both conventional and non-conventional methods.
- Tech-savvy. You have experience with digital online advertising and are great at utilizing online and offline marketing methodologies for growth.
- A self-starter and a problem solver with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- A data driven person that can prove assumptions without breaking a sweat.
- An integral part of the startup community.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the responsibility of driving up monthly number of claims and hit growth targets.
- Increase awareness about AirHelp and passenger rights through continuous PR efforts.
- A/B testing of landing pages to increase conversion.
- Design and execute marketing and partnership strategies for the Finnish market.
- Capture key digital marketing metrics for campaigns, make sense of trends, and improve performance.
- Orchestrate social media activities; identify, follow and participate in all relevant social media platforms.
- Engage and galvanize our target community through blogs, forums and press opportunities.
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience in Social, Content and general digital marketing.
- Ability to understand user behavior and build growth strategies around site traffic.
- Familiarity with the tech ecosystem.
Are you a native speaker without background in marketing?
If you’re thrilled about the tasks listed above, apply anyway! We are looking for the motivated enthusiasts of the marketing world!
We help travellers get money back when airlines screw up their flights. Most people don’t know their rights and end up being rejected when seeking compensation. With AirHelp all you have to do is enter in your flight details, from there will take care of all the paperwork and deal with the airline and make sure the money gets to your account.
- Team or role: Marketing Manager Finland, Growth Hacker
- Job type: Full-time Consultancy Contract
- Location: Berlin, Germany OR Gdańsk, Poland
- Languages: Native/ fluent Finnish and fluent English