Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a Marketing Campaigns PM who will be in charge of liaising with relevant marketing channels and product teams ahead of large communications campaigns. You should have at least 3-4 year experience in managing 360º campaigns including above and below the line tactics.
Skills and experience:
- 3-4 years experience in managing multi-channel marketing campaigns including, but not limited to, social media, partnerships, PR, paid and owned content, email marketing, etc
- A special focus in digital campaigns is preferred, as well as experience in marketing agencies
- Expert knowledge in using project management tools as well as Excel and PPT
- Experience in working with brands with a proven record of launching creative, multi-channel campaigns
- Experienced in running campaigns from start to finish as well as setting up KPIs to track the performance of these campaigns
- Lead project management of all future large campaigns for AirHelp, e.g. AirHelp Score, Summer, Christmas, World Cup, etc
- Plan and oversee comms campaigns from start to finish, including brainstorm, creation, planning, execution, and evaluation
- Liaise with all channels to ensure the correct setup and development of each campaign
- Report to Head of PR & Comms to ensure objectives are being met and campaigns are running smoothly
- Under direction and close supervision of Head of PR & Comms, ensure that all channels are well coordinated during crisis campaigns.
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills
- Has proven track record of showcasing organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to make an immediate impact
- A data-driven culture of experimentation
- Learn to how to balance a unified marketing approach with language & country specifics
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Work with a truly diverse team of people
- We are travelers helping fellow travelers.
We are travelers helping fellow travelers.