Marketing BI Analyst
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
AirHelp is looking for a Marketing BI Analyst to collaborate with our expanding Marketing team. Produce the greatest ROI by providing guidance for the whole department by being responsible for marketing data models. Each campaign has to be driven by your KPI and metrics. Your huge asset will be familiarity with analytical techniques used in marketing. In order to maintain close cooperation with the data team, you will explore marketing systems to extract data and find insights into team strategies.
- 2+ years of experience as marketing data analyst/marketing business intelligence analyst
- Knowledge of Marketing data methods
- Understanding Facebook Advertising and/or Google AdWords
- Experience in the optimization of various advertising accounts
- Familiarity with google analytics, google search console and others BI data systems is desirable
- Knowledge of SQL will be an asset
- Perfect communication and presentation skills: you need to be able to present your findings and complex ideas using light and easily understood communication
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting marketing analytics by analyzing marketing campaigns and their key metrics.
- Help management to plan future KPI
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis for marketing team purposes
- Prepare marketing data models such as (market potential, market penetration, CAC)
- Reviewing and organizing a historical performance
- Extracting data from various sources such as google analytics, google search console, periscope, big query and internal data sources in purpose to provide in-depth analysis
What can you expect at AirHelp?
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team.
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds.
- Take part in our internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events.
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment.
- Access to the language classes
- Fresh juices and snacks
We are travelers helping travelers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky’s the limit.
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.