As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for an energetic versatile and hands-on Legal Assistant to join on a full-time basis our Legal Team.
What will you do on board?
- Process claims received by AirHelp.
- Contact AirHelp’s customers.
- Assist senior members of the Legal Team on various legal matters.
- Cooperate with members of the Teams.
- Monitor relevant case law affecting AirHelp’s business.
What to take with you?
- You are an independent achiever who has just obtained degree in LAW or ADMINISTRATION
- You are able to work FULL-TIME
- You speak ENGLISH FLUENTLY, your written and oral Legalese is impeccable. Any other European language would be an advantage (German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Spanish etc.)
- You are a doer with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly
- Access to the latest technology
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Full time job based on an employment contract
- Clear career path with a possibility to increase your salary even by 2000 PLN within 2 years
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space
- Private healthcare package
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
Join us and get ready for the ride of your lifetime!