Legal Assistant (Paid Internship)
Legal position in Stockholm
As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for an energetic versatile and hands-on Legal Assistant to join on a part-time basis our Legal Team.
What will you do on board?
- Assist our lawyer with all matters related to court action in Sweden and Norway,
- Assist senior members of the Legal Team on various legal matters,
- Cooperate with members of the Teams,
- Monitor relevant case law affecting AirHelp’s business.
What to take with you?
- You are an independent achiever who is a law student in the 4th or final year,
- You are able to work approximately 15 HOURS/WEEK,
- You speak SWEDISH AND ENGLISH FLUENTLY, your written and oral Legalese is impeccable. Any other European language would be an advantage,
- You are a doer with an entrepreneurial mindset,
- You have outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously,
- You are able TO START IMMEDIATELY.
During the flight you will be provided with:
- To work closely with our lawyer responsible for the legal activity in Sweden and Norway,
- Unique opportunity to join the working environment at the heart of its core operations,
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG,
- The opportunity to develop your skills,
- Access to the latest technology.
If you are interested in the position please submit your personal letter and CV to [email protected]
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Join us and change your future carrier!