Legal Assistant (Paid Internship)
Legal position in Stockholm
As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for an energetic versatile and hands-on Legal Assistant to join on a part-time basis our Legal Team.
What will you do on board?
- Assist our lawyer with all matters related to court action in Sweden and Norway,
- Assist senior members of the Legal Team on various legal matters,
- Cooperate with members of the Teams,
- Monitor relevant case law affecting AirHelp’s business.
What to take with you?
- You are an independent achiever who is a law student in the 4th or final year,
- You are able to work approximately 15 HOURS/WEEK,
- You speak SWEDISH AND ENGLISH FLUENTLY, your written and oral Legalese is impeccable. Any other European language would be an advantage,
- You are a doer with an entrepreneurial mindset,
- You have outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously,
- You are able TO START IMMEDIATELY.
During the flight you will be provided with:
- To work closely with our lawyer responsible for the legal activity in Sweden and Norway,
- Unique opportunity to join the working environment at the heart of its core operations,
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG,
- The opportunity to develop your skills,
- Access to the latest technology.
If you are interested in the position please submit your personal letter and CV to [email protected]
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Join us and change your future carrier!
Interested in this position?
Your friends may be interested?
Share this job with them.
Yahoo! We got your CV now! If we think you are a right match, we will reach out to you.See other vacancies