Legal position in Gdańsk
As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for an energetic versatile and hands-on Legal Assistant to join on a full-time basis our Legal Team.
What will you do on board?
- Process claims received by AirHelp.
- Contact AirHelp’s customers.
- Assist senior members of the Legal Team on various legal matters.
- Cooperate with members of the Teams.
- Monitor relevant case law affecting AirHelp’s business.
What to take with you?
- You are an independent achiever who has just obtained degree in LAW or ADMINISTRATION
- You are able to work FULL-TIME
- You speak ENGLISH FLUENTLY, your written and oral Legalese is impeccable. Any other European language would be an advantage (German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Danish etc.)
- You are a doer with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly
- Access to the latest technology
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Full time job based on an employment contract
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space
- Additional benefits (Multisport card, English classes etc.)
Please use „Apply now” button.
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Interested in this position?
Your friends may be interested?
Share this job with them.
Yahoo! We got your CV now! If we think you are a right match, we will reach out to you.See other vacancies