Welcome to AirHelp, where air passengers matter!
We’re looking for someone to join our automation team – and since you’ve read that far, maybe it is actually you?
Are you a fan of computers doing human jobs?
Going crazy watching self-driving cars?
Ever wondered how you got automatically tagged into that photo from your last family gathering?
With us you can start working on similar projects (we don’t have a self driving car yet, but we’re working on really cool bots).
Joining our team is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact.
What we’d like to see from you:
- Fluency in the Python programming language
- Working knowledge of Unix systems
- Self-driven, curious, lazy (we do Automation, right?!)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Pandas / Matplotlib / Jupyter Notebook
- Experience with scikit-learn
- Knowledge of basic toolsets from AWS/GCloud/Docker stack
What else we can do for you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too; Career path in Engineering.
- Access to the latest technology
- Benefits program
- Great atmosphere and place of work: office next to Błonia occupied almost only by technical people, with billiards table