Junior Python Engineer
Tech in Kraków
Welcome to AirHelp, where air passengers matter!
We’re looking for someone to join our automation team – and since you’ve read that far, maybe it is actually you?
Are you a fan of computers doing human jobs?
Going crazy watching self-driving cars?
Ever wondered how you got automatically tagged into that photo from your last family gathering?
With us you can start working on similar projects (we don’t have a self driving car yet, but we’re working on really cool bots).
Joining our team is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact.
What we’d like to see from you:
- Fluency in the Python programming language
- Working knowledge of Unix systems
- Self-driven, curious, lazy (we do Automation, right?!)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Pandas / Matplotlib / Jupyter Notebook
- Experience with scikit-learn
- Knowledge of basic toolsets from AWS/GCloud/Docker stack
What else we can do for you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too; Career path in Engineering.
- Access to the latest technology
- Benefits program
- Great atmosphere and place of work: office next to Błonia occupied almost only by technical people, with billiards table
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.