Are you an energetic person who gets bored easily?
Are you always on the lookout for new trends in product and tech, and itching to optimize?
This role is the right fit for you! As a Junior Product Manager you will be responsible for identifying opportunity, conducting market research, writing business cases, generating product requirements, and coordinating the implementation of new features and optimizations on our website. Being creative is the fun part of this role, which also requires an eye for detail. You will work in Agile environment, and become a part of a Scrum Team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct research, and analyze data in order to find optimal product solutions.
- Create cards in Jira to describe tasks for new features, products, or updates on existing products.
- Run experiments on website e.g. A/B tests, personalizations.
- Create reports showing the results of the experiments.
- Write business cases to support your ideas.
- Communicate clearly in English with the Scrum team and with stakeholders in Marketing, Data, Translation and Product teams.
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- Focus on achieving business goals and finding fast and simple solutions.
- Data-driven approach to everything you do.
- Basic analytics skills and focus on conversions.
- Basic understanding of Scrum methodology.
- You’re tech savvy and used some analytics and marketing software before.
- You are a fast learner, not afraid to learn new things.
- You’re open-minded and ready to work with people from different departments.
- Previous experience in Product, Tech, or Marketing team will be a valuable asset.
What you will get:
- Work in one of the best Growth Teams in Europe.
- Learn some ‘dope’ growth techniques!
- Become an integral part of the Scrum Team including: 5-7 Developers, 1 Scrum Master and 1 Product Manager + 1 Designer.
- Work in an international environment.
- Work with, and learn from Product experts from all around the world.
- Many professional development opportunities with our internal trainings.
- An inspiring view of the Baltic Sea and even of Hel Peninsula from our terrific new office, in the tallest building of Olivia Business Center.
- Fresh juices and fruits every day.