Junior Payment Specialist (back office)
Finance and Accounting position in Gdańsk
As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for a Junior Payment Specialist to join our new Payment Department on a full-time basis.
- Preparing, making and checking daily payments (by both manual data entry and automatic massive uploads)
- Checking entered operations for completeness
- Identifying and resolving issues related to payments
- Reporting to direct supervisor of any deviations from agreed standards
- Assisting in creating procedures and tools needed to support the daily payments
- Verifying documents
- Assisting in reporting
- Cooperating with other departments of the company
- Other relevant tasks requested by the manager
This role might be for you if you:
- Have minimum a bachelor University degree in Finance/Accounting
- Have at least 1,5-year working experience in Finance/Payments area
- Have a good understanding of financial procedures
- Speak English fluently, your oral and written skills are good
- Have strong skills in MS Office and good IT understanding
- Have proven ability to learn new software
- Represent a positive attitude, team work and business orientation
- Have strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Are open-minded, dynamic, efficient and open for challenges
- Are able to prioritize and work independently under time pressure
Knowledge of PayPal, BitCoin and other alternative payment systems will be an advantage.
What we will offer you:
- Unique opportunity to join the working environment at the heart of its core operations
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too
- Access to the latest technology
- Additional benefits (Multisport card, English classes etc.)
More on AirHelp:
- BusinessInsider – 25 hottest New York startups
- FOX News – The AirHelp app helps passengers get their rightful compensation
- Disrupt – Winners of Disrupt 2014
- NBC – Company helps turn delays into cash for flight passengers
- CNBC – Bumped from a flight, app helps fliers collect airline fees
- TechCrunch – When airlines screw up your flight, AirHelp gets you paid
- Wired – Bumped From a Flight? This Startup Wants to Get You Paid
- Fast Company – How to make money when airlines ruin your trip
- Mashable – Top Y Combinator startups to watch
- VentureBeat – Here are the 5 best startups from Y Combinator’s demo day
- Yahoo – Flight delayed for hours, This website can help
Please use „Apply now” button or our e-mail address [email protected] directly.
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Interested in this position?
Your friends may be interested?
Share this job with them.
Yahoo! We got your CV now! If we think you are a right match, we will reach out to you.See other vacancies