Finance and Accounting position in Gdańsk
We help passengers around the world who have experienced problems with their flights to obtain compensation from airlines. This gives us the opportunity to look into law issues both in the European Union and individual countries.
As Junior Accountant, a typical week might include the following:
- Preparing files / documents for accounting purposes
- Accounting, reconciling
- Help with book closing on a monthly basis
- Cooperating with other departments and contacting the authorities
- Processing all kinds of accounting issues
- Other tasks requested by managers
Interested? Please contact us if you…
- have minimum Bachelor degree (preferably Economics related)
- have previous experience in accounting (nice to have)
- are willing to develop your knowledge of accounting systems and processes
- are able to use knowledge on a daily duties
- speak both English and Polish fluently
- are comfortable in using accounting systems and MS Office
- are analytical, detail orientated and accurate
- are able to manage several tasks at the same time
- have a team player mindset and demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s vision
What we will offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your skills working in Polish and English with accountancy of different countries
- Truly international and dynamic environment
- Full time employment contract
- Adequate compensation package tailored to your experience (private health care, Multisport card, English and German classes etc.)
- Access to the latest technology
Join us and get ready for the ride of your lifetime!
Interested in this position?
Your friends may be interested?
Share this job with them.
Yahoo! We got your CV now! If we think you are a right match, we will reach out to you.See other vacancies