IT Business Analyst
Product position in Gdańsk
AirHelp helps air passengers get compensation from the airlines when their flight gets cancelled, delayed or overbooked. Most people don’t know their rights and they end up being rejected by the airlines when seeking flight disruption compensation. With AirHelp, all the you have to do is enter your flight details, and from there we will take care of all the paperwork and deal with the airlines, so that the passenger gets paid without all of the hassle.
IT Business Analyst will be a part of the team, which is responsible for creating the world’s best internal tool for claim processing. New team member will be helping product manager and development team with gathering requirements from internal stakeholders and develop solutions to achieve KPIs.
We believe in challenging the status quo, and we believe there is always room for improvement, no matter how successful our product is. We believe in change, execution and speed. This is why we have built a team that won’t take no for an answer, and we always go the extra mile to accomplish what we set out to do.
- Gathering requirements for defined projects and KPIs
- System analysis for creating and expanding functionality
- Preparing UML diagrams
- Preparing and testing wireframes
- Creating product documentation
- Creating detailed tasks for development team
- Working with development team in SCRUM framework
- 2+ years professional experience in similar position: analyst, ux designer
- Relevant experience in requirements engineering, process modelling (UML) and building wireframes
- Ability to analyse complex systems
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, quality awareness
- Very good communication skills
- Very good written and spoken English
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too
- Access to the latest technology