Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights. As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a technical and data-driven Implementation Engineer to join our Strategic Partnerships department.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handle data related to Business Cases
- Liaison with partner’s tech-team and identify data requirements
- Lead the setup and configuration of partners’ systems
- Generate HTML email templates
- Prepare statistical analysis
- Prepare technical documentation
- Lead testing and QA
- Maintain an overview of each Business Partners’ technical setup
- Lead API implementation and maintenance
Who you are:
- A tech-savvy, detail-oriented and out of the box thinker
- An exception communicator with critical thinking abilities
- A self-starter and a problem solver
- A data-driven person that can prove assumptions without breaking a sweat
- A skilled project/product manager who knows when and how to delegate tasks
- A process-oriented person who is able to prioritize tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Experienced in managing multiple clients and tasks simultaneously
- 3-5 years of experience in Product/Project Management or leading technical implementation
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Good knowledge of various web technologies, including experience with API integration’s
- Proficiency with Spreadsheet software
- Good knowledge of A/B testing
- Proficient in Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL)
- Proficient in SQL for Analysis
- Fluent in English and Polish. Another European language is a plus.
What can you expect at AirHelp?
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team.
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds.
- Take part in our internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events.
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment.
- Private healthcare package.
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners).
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.).
We are travellers helping travellers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.