Human Resources in Berlin
Skyrocket your career by joining the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
In this role you will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: soft and hard HR, HR administration, labour law, recruitment, departmental development, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development and employment.
What makes you a successful candidate?
- 3-4 years experience in job related position
- Proven experience working in a with well-established companies as well as startups
- Experience in HR department
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law (German), contracts, compensation, HR administration, payroll, recruitment, training and development, employee relations, safety, benefits
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good written and verbal communication in German and English
- Self- motivated, highly proactive, dedicated
- Can work in challenging environments and have persistence when faced with obstacles
- HR administration (contracts, terminations, creating and checking ongoing documents in German, helping research tax-free contributions and discounts, helping with Visa process for foreigners)
- Being responsible for recruitment processes (using the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce using direct search etc.)
- Implementing HR procedures in the Berlin office
- Developing and implementing programs focused on employee motivation and satisfaction
- Coordinating “Benefits and Compensation” area
- Being a daily point of contact for employees and people managers related to HR policies, procedures and programs
- Supporting people managers through a wide variety of employee related matters
- Developing, maintaining, and continuously improving HR processes
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.