HR Administration Specialist
Human Resources position in Gdańsk
Skyrocket your career by joining the best company in the skies!
We help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We fight for millions of travelers who are unsure of their rights, lack the time or expertise to embark on their claims process independently.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
What will you do on board?
- Take responsibility for administration of HR processes including hiring, employee documentation, payroll and benefits administration;
- Cooperate with external vendor to create and maintain personnel files and other HR documentation according to legal, regulatory, audit requirements;
- Input, update and maintain all employee and freelancer data into the HR system and prepare any international and local contract changes
- Ensure a smooth onboarding experience for all new AirHelpers
- Provide professional and pro-active support and advice to employees and managers in all AirHelp departments and locations to explain and resolve queries and concerns;
- Process monthly, year-end and ad-hoc reports;
- Support in conducting recruitment processes and ad-hoc projects when necessary;
What to take with you?
- At least 2,5 years of experience in the HR administration area;
- Educational background related to Human Resources Management, Psychology or Law is preferred;
- Fluency in English and Polish (written and spoken);
- Excellent practical knowledge of Polish Labour Law;
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure and tight deadlines within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp’s future
- Full time job based on an employment contract
- Access to language classes (English, German, Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits (private health care, Multisport card etc.)
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!