Head of Social Media
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for the Head of Social Media.
- Determine and set-up an effective inbound and outsourced Social Media Team for over 20 languages
- Constantly develop a social media strategy and set goals to become the market leader
- Schedule a multitude of content across various social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn etc.) and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, other employer branding and travel platforms etc.) with awareness of the weekly and monthly goal
- Create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively
- Stay abreast of what is relevant and popular to capitalize on trending topics to drive consistent and relevant traffic
- Source related content from relevant influencers and media partners to be created and posted on social media to entertain and engage our audience
- Track and record all social media data for thorough analysis and learnings gleaned from multiple platforms to be shared with the marketing team
- Engage and monitor social media community via responding to direct messages and comments appropriately and accordingly
- Help to create an authentic and cool voice for posts and captions that reflects the AirHelp audience
- Lead a Team of local/national social media specialists and freelancers
- Contribute to or develop and lead Social Media Strategy for the company globally.
- 3 years experience working as the Head of Social Media with the focus on the marketing and community engagement
- An avid social media user with a tight grasp on the various platforms
- Proficiency in HubSpot, or similar CRM software, to track followers by lifecycle stage and engage accordingly to push them down the funnel would be beneficial
- Past experience in building audiences either online or offline.
- A creative mind, an “ideas” person, high energy hustler & excited to work at an edgy startup with a large user base
- Has strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task in a faced paced and ever-changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Has knowledge of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversion
- Bachelors in Marketing or Communications is preferred
we will offer you:
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team.
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds.
- Take part in our internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events.
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment.
- Access to the language classes
- Additional benefits to choose ( refreshments, snacks, shopping gift cards etc.).
We are travellers helping fellow travellers. Join us for a ride of a lifetime.
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.