Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for the Head of Content who will be in charge of setting content strategies and leading a team of three. You should have at least five years of marketing experience, writing content, building communities and a deep understanding of SEO.
- Increase traffic and lead generation through content marketing (growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog’s overall reach)
- Produce data-driven, thoroughly researched and unique content pieces
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
- Seek out guest blogging opportunities on external blogs
- Set up a guest blogging community for AirHelp’s blog
- Conduct analytical projects to improve content strategies/tactics
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Lead rebranding efforts across the business
- Design content marketing strategies for AirHelp and set short and long-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of marketing, writing and content creation experience
- Experience leading a team, setting targets and clear KPIs
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing and a deep understanding of SEO is a must
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content
- Past experience and proven track record producing content specifically for the web, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- A dual-minded approach: you’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- You understand how to measure the success of content efforts all the way through the funnel
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- Self-starter, highly motivated to succeed under minimal supervision
- Very web-savvy and up-to-date on tactics and content ‘hacks’
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- German classes
- Internal training, workshops and various events
- Opportunity to learn from serial entrepreneurs
- Being a part of the multicultural and driven team
- The opportunity to develop your skills in future projects
- Access to the latest technology, events and speaking opportunities
We are travelers helping fellow travelers. Join us for a ride of a lifetime.