German speaking Copywriter
Marketing in Berlin
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact? Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
AirHelp is the world’s leading flight compensation copy. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe. We use technology to help air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
So if you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world, join our marketing team based in Berlin.
AirHelp is looking for an experienced online writer to join their ambitious team in Berlin. Our ideal candidate will have several years’ experience writing online in German, and bring with them the benefits of experience working over a wide variety of creative content campaigns.
We’re looking for content marketing all-rounder. You should be equally comfortable brainstorming new content initiatives, whipping up dazzling copy, and keeping content projects on track. You’ll be putting these skills and more to good use spearheading content campaigns which build out the AirHelp brand.
You will know how to use language to engage an audience, with extensive experience adapting your content for various marketing channels, including all social media channels. You will have worked over multiple brands, and know how best to convey brand values within your copy.
We’re looking for:
- An exceptional writer in German who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise creating copy for a wide variety of mediums, particularly: blogs, infographics, social media, video scripts, articles.
- Able to convey brand values while never losing track of the intended audience
- Competent managing content projects, and delivering on time
- Experience using tracking tools to optimise content
- A mind that’s brimming with creative content ideas, but also able to critique and the judge ideas based on meeting specific goals
- Goal orientated approach to content
- At least 2-3 years in a similar content writing role
- Native German speaker
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- An eye for great content and a genuine love of all things travel
- Able to prioritise own time and others to make deadlines
Day to day tasks:
- A typical week will include writing content for: social media campaigns, content marketing projects, PR-related tie ins and blogs. So we are looking for someone who can demonstrate adaptability in their portfolio
- You will also coordinate content agencies and freelancers so awareness of deadlines and organisation will be vital.
- You will work across multiple campaigns at any given time, turning around original copywriting quickly.
- You will be responsible for researching and coming up with ideas for new content campaigns.
- You will assist the team on ad hoc tasks and campaigns. You will also help out fact checking and proofing your own and others’ stories, as well as ensuring all marketing materials are on brand.
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.