Freelance Social Media Manager- FR/ES/IT
Marketing in Berlin
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
- You have at least 1-year experience in Social Media
- You are a marketing-savvy individual who has a genuine interest in Social Media
- You are a fluent/native French/ Italian/English speaker
- You are a customer-focused individual who enjoys helping others
- You are an avid social media user with a tight grasp on the various platforms
- You have strong attention to detail and you are able to manage multiple social media channels, prioritizes tasks and effectively collaborate with others
- You are a team player who also can work independently
- Create localized strategies to increase customer engagement
- Research and test various Social Media Channels
- Monitor social media community via responding to direct messages, comments, and reviews appropriately and accordingly, giving assistance to anyone that contact us through social media
- Collaborate with operations, marketing, and product team to provide the right answer to the customers who are enquiring on social media
- Schedule the content calendar for French/Italian/English-speaking markets
- Monitor social media activity related to flight disruptions on a daily basis to find and source relevant content for social media in French/Italian/English-speaking markets
- Social Media outreach in French/Italian/English-speaking markets
- Support project coordinators with social media campaigns localization and assets creation
- Support Marketing Channels, ad hoc help to Paid, Content, PR, CRM
- Take part in occasional Radio and TV interviews
- We are travelers helping fellow travelers.
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.