Facebook Advertising Manager
Marketing in Berlin
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights. As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking Facebook Advertising Manager.
What you’ ll do:
- On-going management of international and multilingual paid campaigns across different channels, especially focused on Facebook
- Continually work to optimize current campaigns to a lower cost per acquisition while scaling the overall number of customers
- Develop short and long-term account strategies and execute tactics to increase customers and exposure
- Perform ad copy, creativity and landing page tests. Analyze, report and make recommendations
- Closely analyze and optimize performance on an hourly, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Providing insights into results as well as actionable steps from learnings
- Discover new vendors/channels to test and roll out. Manage relationships with these vendors and ensure they are on track to hit their goals.
- Keep ahead of large travel dates + major flight disruptions. React and understand the impact of these travel times/flight disruptions to capitalize on gaining customers
- You have experience working on international and multilingual paid acquisition campaigns
- You have the least 2 years experience in paid marketing with a focus on Facebook campaigns
- You have experience managing multiple marketing channels and vendors as well as experience with bid management tools and ads platforms (e.g. Smartly.io)
- You are experienced with large-scale Facebook Campaigns as well as Google Display & Search campaigns
- You are an Expert with ad creativity, copy and audience/target and landing page testing. You are well versed in proposing, executing, and measuring tests as well as applying findings to current and new campaigns
- You have experience in performance metrics and direct response campaigns, optimizing towards CPA / CAC / ROI goals
- You are always up to date with Facebook Ads new features, and eager to find a way to apply them to your current/new campaigns
- You have a creative mindset and you can come up with original ideas to be translated into new creative assets by our design team
- You are a quick thinker who can implement changes in a timely manner. You know how to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English. Additional languages will be beneficial.
What can you expect at AirHelp?
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds
- Take part in our internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment.
- Access to the language classes
- Fresh juices and snacks
We are travellers helping travellers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.