We are now looking for a lawyer in Latvia who would handle 3 – 5 test cases for AirHelp in front of local courts as we are trying to expand on the local market. There is a chance that a person will stay within the company once the market will be successfully settled for the passenger rights.
What will you do?
- Handle 5 air passenger rights claims under the European Regulation EC 261 for delayed, cancelled and overbooked flights
- Negotiate with the airline for an amicable settlement out of Court
- If needed, initiate Court proceedings against the airlines
What does it take?
- Fluency in both Latvian and English (native language eloquence is presumed)
- You are a Latvian lawyer and are able to represent AirHelp and AirHelp’s customers in Latvian court
- A wide network of co-operating lawyers would be an advantage
- Ability & willingness to expand in the nearest future
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
- A team player
- Doer with an entrepreneurial mindset, defined by good judgment, diplomacy and integrity, one who possesses strong ad-hoc decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to handle more tasks at once
- Business awareness along with empathy
- Experience with accounting