Employer Branding Coordinator
Human Resources in Gdańsk
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for the Employer Branding Coordinator who will develop Employer branding initiatives, set and track metrics to come up with ideas how to grow AirHelp image as the employer of the choice and contribute to our employee’s level of satisfaction.
- Preferably degree in Marketing, Communications, HR or a related field
- +2 years experience working in job related to Employer Branding field (marketing, communication, employer branding, HR)
- Proven experience in using Social Media channels
- Experience in working with well-established companies as well as startups
- You are able to think ‘outside the box’ and come up with innovative and creative ideas
- You are a natural born leader who can communicate clearly and motivate individuals and teams
- You are self-motivated, highly proactive, dedicated and well-organized to manage different projects at once
- You like challenging environments and have persistence when faced with obstacles
- You are a team player and an outstanding communicator
- Fluency in English
- Create and implement employer branding, internal communication strategy and plans budget
- Lead multi-channeled employer branding campaigns – internal and external
- Set and track employer branding metrics, come up with ideas how to increase AirHelp visibility as a great place to work
- Develops and implement programs focused on employee motivation and satisfaction
- Revamps current processes to improve employee experience: recruitment, onboarding, trainings etc.
- Together with HR Team plan and organise HR external events: representing the employer brand on career fairs, conferences, establish cooperation with unis etc.
- Cooperate with Office Manager to organise great internal events ( i.e. team building outings, company retreat)
- Manage CSR-focused projects within the company
- Responsible for Media relations, promotional activities and building employer brand awareness on the market
- Work independently as part of a multidisciplinary People Team – close cooperation with the Marketing, Brand, Design team
What we offer:
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds
- Take part in our internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment
- Private healthcare package
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.)
We are travelers helping travelers!
Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.