Email Marketing Manager
Marketing position in New York
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, managing and executing dynamic email marketing campaigns, including complex lifecycle campaigns and triggered emails. Your focus will be on customer engagement, conversion and retention, using campaign analytics and testing tools to measure and optimise. You will be fully responsible for the management and implementation of the full cycle eCRM programme
Manage various email marketing programs including lead acquisition and lead nurturing. Measure results and optimise email programs to increase engagement and lead conversion and drive upsell opportunities to our existing customer base.
- Experience in developing innovative eCRM Marketing plans, utilising the full range of email marketing tactics to drive response and conversion
- Strong proven track record in managing simultaneous email marketing campaigns for sizeable online businesses and driving campaign success through data.
- A passion for driving insight through data as well as managing complex lifecycle campaigns, including triggered series and continually optimising results (A/B Tests, etc.)
- A solid understanding of campaign planning, lifecycle communications, retention, cross-sell and acquisition
- Experience minimising list decay and unsubscribe rates, improving email deliverability and overall productivity of campaigns
- Comfortable taking the initiative, recommending courses of action and taking decisions
- Operational reporting & analysis experience.
Desired skills and experience:
- Min. 5 years email marketing experience with successful track record of building, deploying and optimising new campaigns to drive growth
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B, Multi variate testing and email optimisation
- Experience with web analytics and ideally MixPanel
- Technical skills to build email campaigns including understanding segments and triggers and managing a database
- People management experience and the ability to manage timescales and plan start to finish project management
- Ability to cope well in a busy environment and manage multiple campaigns at any one time
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Love of travel is a bonus!
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too
- Access to the latest technology
More on AirHelp:
- BusinessInsider – 25 hottest New York startups
- FOX News – The AirHelp app helps passengers get their rightful compensation
- Disrupt – Winners of Disrupt 2014
- NBC – Company helps turn delays into cash for flight passengers
- CNBC – Bumped from a flight, app helps fliers collect airline fees
- TechCrunch – When airlines screw up your flight, AirHelp gets you paid
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Please send mail at: [email protected]