Digital Data Analyst
Product in Berlin, Gdańsk
AirHelp is looking for a Digital Data Analyst to join our team. Your focus on tracking digital data will evolve our products and improve processes. We have a constantly evolving data architecture, which will be a great challenge for you!
You will work closely with Growth Team on a variety of problems to extract actionable insights. Track data at Google Analytics, Mixpanel to provide hypotheses, prove and test them. Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to help the company to make decisions upon data.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be required to provide insights on product and marketing, for making gold data-driven decisions.
- You will be responsible for analysing new channels possibilities in growth area
- Provide complex models based on data from 3rd party providers
- Provide product analytics and data-driven solutions by translating high-level ideas into well-defined mathematical problems
- Collaborate with data experts, product, designers and software engineers to verify the impact of product features
- Drive decisions based on A/B testing
- Work with various data sets, including relations databases (PostgreSQL), documents, text data, flight data (Google Big Query)
- You love data exploration and visualisations.
- You’re an expert in digital (product and marketing) data analysis and tracking, taking insights from this kind of data
- Experience analyzing user journey by marketing channel, and generating insight.
- Knowledge about tracking tools and concepts (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager / Mixpanel) is a must.
- University degree in the field of analytics, statistics, economics, econometrics, mathematics or other IT/Product related field
- 2+ years’ experience in data analytics team solving complex analytical problems
- Good knowledge of SQL
- GA360, Mixpanel and Google Big Query experience
- Communication skills: you need to be able to present your findings and complex ideas using light and easily understood communication
- Personal influence – being a team player, sharing insights and ideas
Nice to have:
- Experience with Referral programs, Help Centers / New Marketing Channels and other growth products.
- Experience in products customisation according to different needs (building user personas / segmentation, different landing pages)
- Adwords, Facebook, SEM rush, Mailchimp
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too.
- Access to the latest technology.
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.