Tech in Kraków
AirHelp is looking for exceptional DevOps Engineers to build elastic infrastructure to support continuous delivery of the AirHelp Product.
We’re a Y Combinator backed startup looking for an ambitious professional who is comfortable building and leading teams of skilled engineers across all of our products using the latest infrastructure and technologies.
- Work with the Engineering team to plan and deliver projects to support our technical infrastructure
- Design and plan rollout of secure AWS infrastructure for serving production traffic which is also easily and safely accessible by our distributed team
- Identify and prioritise performance and reliability issues on all services to help protect us from failure
- Develop tools & systems to automatically deploy code changes to any environment
- Supporting network operations, monitoring and alerting
- Taking ownership of critical issues through to tested resolution
- Champion DevOps methodologies within the company with a focus on continuous improvement
- Highly motivated self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for open source technology, undertaking your own personal projects and learning new languages & techniques in your spare time
- Passion for automated, repeatable infrastructure
- Experience at scale
- Demonstrated proficiency supporting and coding in Python/Ruby or another similar language
- Expert in AWS, Heroku
- Postgres, Redis, DynamoDB, Ruby
- Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL solutions
- Working in an Agile development environment
- Good knowledge of Linux and TCP/IP network security fundamentals
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.