Tech position in Gdańsk, Kraków
AirHelp is looking for exceptional DevOps Engineers to build elastic infrastructure to support continuous delivery of the AirHelp Product.
We’re a Y Combinator backed startup looking for an ambitious professional who is comfortable building and leading teams of skilled engineers across all of our products using the latest infrastructure and technologies.
- Work with the Engineering team to plan and deliver projects to support our technical infrastructure
- Design and plan rollout of secure AWS infrastructure for serving production traffic which is also easily and safely accessible by our distributed team
- Identify and prioritise performance and reliability issues on all services to help protect us from failure
- Develop tools & systems to automatically deploy code changes to any environment
- Supporting network operations, monitoring and alerting
- Taking ownership of critical issues through to tested resolution
- Champion DevOps methodologies within the company with a focus on continuous improvement
- Highly motivated self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for open source technology, undertaking your own personal projects and learning new languages & techniques in your spare time
- Passion for automated, repeatable infrastructure
- Experience at scale
- Demonstrated proficiency supporting and coding in Python/Ruby or another similar language
- Expert in AWS, Heroku
- Postgres, Redis, DynamoDB, Ruby
- Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL solutions
- Working in an Agile development environment
- Good knowledge of Linux and TCP/IP network security fundamentals
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Interested in this position?
Your friends may be interested?
Share this job with them.
Yahoo! We got your CV now! If we think you are a right match, we will reach out to you.See other vacancies