Database marketing manager
Marketing position in New York
The database marketing manager plays a pivotal role in Airhelp’s marketing team. As custodian of the database, you schedule and monitor all customer communications and ensure that they are delivered in a timely, responsible manner.
Responsible for the maintenance, development and integrity of the customer database, ensuring the data is accurate, current and consistent.
- Oversee the integrity of the data by working with the team to ensure the data from
- the various systems, and associated business processes, are fit for purpose.
- Oversee the creation and embedding of new and existing protocols and business
- processes across the organisation to ensure best practice is followed and that the
- customer is always the focus of what we do
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer database, identifying
- opportunities to improve marketing systems and data management
- Assist the team in using the database to support their business operations
- Ensure that the customer database works alongside other information systems
- Ensure compliance with data protection and that best business practice is followed with regards to use and maintenance of data stored.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience managing customer databases to support the marketing requirements
- of the business
- Good experience of data and data management
- Experience in dealing with data inputs from third parties, data enhancement and cleansing
- Able to interpret data through analysis, segmentation and targeting
- Knowledge of Data protection legislation and application
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of re-engineering business processes is a bonus
- Love of travel is a bonus!
More on AirHelp:
- BusinessInsider – 25 hottest New York startups
- FOX News – The AirHelp app helps passengers get their rightful compensation
- Disrupt – Winners of Disrupt 2014
- NBC – Company helps turn delays into cash for flight passengers
- CNBC – Bumped from a flight, app helps fliers collect airline fees
- TechCrunch – When airlines screw up your flight, AirHelp gets you paid
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Please send mail at: [email protected]