Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights. As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a dedicated Data Quality Specialist who will focus on:
- Data Quality: Manage tracking requirements for product and marketing teams.
- Data Analysis: Explain data structure and provide necessary insight to a data team.
- Growth: Launch tests across acquisition channels.
- Maintain Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics tracking for both product and marketing teams independently.
- Be the single point of contact for the GA and GTM tracking setup.
- Interface with the data team to deliver insights.
- Set Up tracking for new programs and channels.
- Find opportunities for acquiring more users via SEO, Email, SEA, Website, Social Media, and other acquisition channels.
- Find opportunities for optimizing conversion across different acquisition channels.
- Prioritize AB tests, and execute them on Dynamic Yield independently.
- At least 2 years of experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Intermediate knowledge of Dynamic Yield, VWO, Optimizely, or any other conversion optimization tool.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL and BigQuery.
- Excellent communication and fluent English speaking skills.
- A keen eye for growth hacks and conversion optimization techniques.
What can you expect at AirHelp?
- Work alongside a supporting, international and motivated team.
- Learn from serial entrepreneurs and creative minds.
- Take part in our internal training programmes and knowledge sharing events.
- A comfortable and stimulating office environment.
- Private healthcare package.
- Access to the language classes (English, German, Spanish, Polish for foreigners).
- Additional benefits to choose (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards etc.).
We are travelers helping travelers. Join our international team of AirHelpers today and be ready to take your career to the next level. The sky is the limit!