Data Team in Gdańsk
AirHelp is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team.
We need to make our decisions fast and we have to validate them based on existing data. That’s why we need you to take care of our data infrastructure!
Your focus will be to integrate new data sources, expand our data warehouse, take care of data quality and build data pipeline thanks to which we will have easy access to all information we need.
We have a constantly evolving data architecture, which will be a great challenge for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be part of Data Science Team
- Integrating new data sources
- Taking care of good data quality
- Designing / Expanding data warehouse
- Designing and implementation of data pipelines
- Work with various data sets, including relations databases (PostgreSQL), documents, text data, flight data (Google Big Query) and external tools
- 1+ years’ experience in data analytics team working as data engineer
- Proven track of data integration and data cleaning projects
- Good programming skills (Python preferred)
- Deep understanding of JSON, API, bash
- Good SQL knowledge
- University degree in the field of IT
Nice to have:
- Data Science techniques
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too.
- Access to the latest technology.
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.