As Airhelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for a Data Digital Analyst to join our Data Team on a full-time basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing insights for making gold data-driven decisions
- Providing complex models based on data from 3rd party providers, e.g. Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, Mixpanel, SEM rush, Mailchimp etc
- Providing product analytics and data-driven solutions by translating high-level ideas into well-defined mathematical problems
- Collaborating with data experts, product, designers and software engineers to verify the impact of product features
- Driving decisions based on A/B testing
- Working with various data sets, including relations databases (PostgreSQL), documents, text data, flight data (Google Big Query)
- Love for data exploration and visualizations
- University degree in the field of analytics, statistics, economics, econometrics, mathematics or other IT/Product related field
- 2+ years’ experience in data analytics/science team solving complex analytical and data science problems
- Experience in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, Mixpanel, SEM rush, Mailchimp
- Advanced SQL
- Communication skills: you need to be able to present your findings and complex ideas using light and easily understood communication
- Personal influence – being a team player, sharing insights and ideas
Nice to have:
- Programming skills in at least one of the following languages: R, Python
- Knowledge of visualizations in Tableau
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too.
- Access to the latest technology.
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!