AirHelp is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. Your focus on building business cases, defining KPI and metric will evolve our products and improve processes. We have a constantly evolving data architecture, which will be a great challenge for you!
You will work closely with Product on a variety of problems to extract actionable insights. Validate Product initiatives, set up metrics for all initiatives to prove and test them. Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to help the company to make decisions upon data.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be required to provide insights for making gold data-driven decisions
- Provide product analytics and data-driven solutions by translating high-level ideas into well-defined mathematical problems
- Define metrics and monitor them for all product initiatives
- Prepare business cases and simulations for new products, ideas
- Collaborate with data experts, product, designers and software engineers to verify the impact of product features
- Drive decisions based on A/B testing
- Work with various data sets, including relations databases (PostgreSQL), documents, text data, flight data (Google Big Query)
- You love data exploration and visualisations
- University degree in the field of analytics, statistics, economics, econometrics, mathematics or other IT/Product related field
- 2+ years’ experience in data analytics team solving analytical problems, calculating business cases for management and validating initiatives based on defined metrics
- Advanced SQL
- Communication and presentation skills: you need to be able to present your findings and complex ideas using light and easily understood communication
- Personal influence – being a team player, sharing insights and ideas
Nice to have:
- A/B tests, Sixpack, Mixpanel, Google Analytics
- Programming skills in at least one of the following languages: R, Python
What we will offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in other future projects too.
- Access to the latest technology.
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!