Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If the answer is yes, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and to educate passengers about their rights.
As a result of our rapid growth we are currently looking for a senior individual with at least five years’ experience in online customer experience optimization. This person will be dedicated to overseeing all AirHelp’s operational touch points, ensuring these online moments resonate with our customers and align with AirHelp’s brand messaging. They will receive full operational training to get to know the claims process intimately before getting started on making changes to AirHelp’s customer experience. The role requires liaising with our product, marketing and legal teams, as well as quality assurance for translations. If you have previous experience at a fast-growing consumer-focused tech company, it will be a huge advantage!
At a glance
Number of employees in the company: ~500
Your manager: Natalia Laskowska, VP of Operations
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
Remote work: no
Business trips: no
- Improve customer experience by finding better ways to engage and communicate with customers (in 15 languages)
- Understand the customers’ needs and behaviors; Capture Customers’ Feedback
- Create a customer vision (customer journey map)
- Drive strategic initiatives and activities across products, channels and customer segments to ensure good quality customer experience
- Develop strategies to meet customer expectations (incl. a quality measurement strategy)
- Act as the ‘Voice of Customers’ in carrying out the design and implementation of the customer journeys
That role might be for you if you:
- Have min. 5 years in customer service in an online based service
- Are fluent English in writing and speaking, other popular European languages might be assets
- Possess independent and proactive thinking
- Show strong self-motivation, project management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Are excellent in planning & keeping deadlines
- Are customer-oriented with excellent service mindset and business acumen
- Demonstrate a great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
What can you expect at AirHelp?
- An interesting and challenging job with inspiring people from all around the world
- Substantive support in the process of adaptation
- Access to the latest technology
- Full-time job based on an employment contract
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space (22-25 floors of Olivia Star)
- Free language classes (English, German, Spanish, and Polish for foreigners)
- A buffet-style benefits system, from which you can choose from subsidised gym memberships, cinema tickets, lunch vouchers or store gift cards every month
- Additional benefits (private healthcare, daily fruits, monthly lunches and our fabulous summer & winter parties!)
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!