Does your background in user experience help you see the world from a reader’s point of view?
Are you excited to write clear, compelling and personal copy that helps travelers understand their rights? We’re looking for a person who wants to come on a journey to change the way the travel industry works.
You’re an experienced content writer with great writing skills and an analytical understanding that will be able to outline and define our tone of voice
across all communication platforms and touch points. You’re not afraid to make
outrageous assumptions and think differently. You base your decisions on
data, and are able to test ideas and iterate quickly.
We help flight passengers assert their right when airlines screw up their flight,
and we’re dedicated to fighting bureaucracy.
If you bring a personal and engaging style of writing to the table, then we will make sure to bring a competitive salary, bonuses, a kick-ass team, lots of
responsibility and an innovative work environment. We’re a high growth Y-Combinator backed startup and we’ve recently been named among the top companies to
look out for by various media outlets
- Development and definition of editorial plans, content differentiation, and alignment of content to value propositions, including an editorial calendar
to align the roadmap with the output
- Craft compelling product overviews, descriptions and other content .
- Establish and maintain editorial standards, accuracy, quality of content and related methodologies and processes.
- Apply Digital and SEO best practices to all content.
- Act as Copy editor for product, sales and content communication.
- Work with marketing team to develop email campaigns for promotions, product launches and all brand communications.
- Develop, research, write & manage the AirHelp blog.
- Work with the customer support team on messaging for customer service items related to Social Media, transactional emails, phone scripts, guidelines
and other engagement points.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Creative teams to find clear, concise ways to present our brand messaging and core values to our customers via all
- Manage translation processes with teams all over the world.
- Native English speaker
- 5+ years of experience in content strategy, copywriting, general marketing & email copy development
- 3+ years of developing content for SEO/SEM, eCommerce, Promotions, Social Media, etc.
- Experience with copy testing
- High proficiency with best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing, and blog writing
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Impeccable attention to detail and consistency in deliverables
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, Journalism, Media or English) preferred
Nice to haves
- Experience with Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of A/B testing
- Experience in conducting customer surveys
- Experience working with digital analytics packages is preferred