Marketing in Berlin
Have you ever wondered how it would feel to work for a company where your efforts and skills have a real global impact?
Do you have a passion for travel and love to feel that you are making a real difference in the world?
If yes is the answer, then AirHelp is for you. We are one of the most successful and innovative startups in Europe, a technology company that helps air passengers around the world secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flights. We love to travel and we love to educate the passengers about their rights.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a Native English speaking online writer to join their small but ambitious team in Berlin. Our ideal candidate will have several years’ experience working in content marketing, and bring with them the benefits of experience working over a wide variety of creative content campaigns.
We’re looking for content marketing all-rounder. You should be equally comfortable brainstorming new content initiatives, whipping up a sparkling copy, and keeping content projects on track. You’ll be putting these skills and more to good use spearheading content campaigns which build out the AirHelp brand.
You will know how to use language to engage an audience, with extensive experience in adapting your content for various marketing channels, including all social media channels.
What you’ll do:
- Writing social media campaigns, content marketing projects, PR-related tie-ins and blogs. So we are looking for someone who can demonstrate adaptability in their portfolio
- Coordinate content agencies and freelancers so awareness of deadlines and organisation will be vital.
- Work across multiple campaigns at any given time, turning around original copywriting quickly.
- Research and come up with ideas for new content campaigns.
- Assist the team on ad hoc tasks and campaigns. You will also help out fact checking and proofing your own and others’ stories, as well as ensuring all marketing materials are on brand.
- At least 2-3 years in a similar content writing role
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- An eye for great content and a genuine love of all things travel
- Fluent native English language (US English is preferred)
- Able to prioritize own time and others to make deadlines
What can you expect?
- Ability to make an immediate impact
- German classes
- Fruits and refreshments
- Vouchers for shopping, food, books
- Free sports classes
- A data-driven culture of experimentation
- Learn to how to balance a unified marketing approach with language & country specifics
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Work with a truly diverse team of people
We are travelers helping fellow travelers.
Life at AirHelp
Show me the money
Your compensation is tailored to your experience, attitude and ambition. The sky is the limit!
Develop your personal skills on projects that impact thousands of air passengers.
We’re an ambitious, born global and kickass startup on a mission to create something big!
Get access to the latest tech that will make each day at AirHelp interesting.